Improvements on I-75 from just north of the Western Hills Viaduct Interchange and Findlay Street will:
- Reconstruct and widen approximately one mile of I-75 from just north of the Findlay Street overpass to the northern limits of the Brent Spence Bridge Corridor project where it will tie into the work completed as part of the Hopple Street interchange project
- Replace the Bank Street and Harrison Avenue overpasses over I-75
- Construct a new interchange on I-75 that connects to the Western Hills Viaduct
Additional information, as well as updates on the current status of this project can be found at https://www.transportation.ohio.gov/projects/projects/114161.
Improvements on I-75 between Findlay Street and the Linn Street overpass will:
- Reconstruct and widen I-75 from just north of the Linn Street overpass to the northern limits of the bridge over Findlay Street
- Replace the Linn Street overpass with I-75 and reconstruct Gest Street from Freeman Avenue to US 50. The reconstruction of Gest Street will eliminate the roadway connection from Gest Street to Linn Street. The pedestrian access from Gest Street to Linn Street will be replaced.
- Replace the Ezzard Charles Drive overpass over I-75, reconstruct portions of Western Avenue, cul-de-sac West Court Street, and construct new I-75 ramps to and from Freeman Avenue, Western Avenue, and Ninth Street
Additional information, as well as updates on the current status of this project can be found at https://www.transportation.ohio.gov/projects/projects/113361.
Improvements on I-75 between Linn Street and the Ohio River will:
- Reconstruct and widen I-75 within the project area
- Construct a roadway network to help traffic move more efficiently between the local roads and US 50 West to I-75
- Upgrade interstate connections to the Central Business District in Downtown Cincinnati
- Reconstruct multiple bridges within the project area
- Add a new exit at Ezzard Charles Drive to provide better access for traffic on I-71/75 from Kentucky to various destinations, including Over-the-Rhine, the Cincinnati Museum Center, and TQL Stadium
- Tie-in I-71, I-75, and the new roadway system to the existing Brent Spence Bridge and new companion bridge
Additional information, as well as updates on the current status of this project can be found at https://www.transportation.ohio.gov/projects/mega-projects/mega-projects/brent-spence.